Lever Chain Hoist - IR
Product Code : 383-SLB150-10.eps
Brand Name : IR
As considered to be one of the foremost traders and suppliers of Lever Chain Hoist. These hoists are powerful in meeting the requirements of carry heavy loads. Engineered by incorporating the finest grade material, all these hoists are well procured from the authentic market vendors. In addition, the delivered collection of Lever Chain Hoist has the capacity to withstand in harsh conditions and can be availed at market leading prices.
- Adjustable lifts
- Robustly constructed
- Excellent load bearing capacity
SLB "Silver" Series
3/4 - 6 metric ton Line Pull Capacity
Give us a place to stand and we'll help you move the earth.
Archimedes' principle of leverage is improved yet again in the Silver Series Lever Chain Hoist. Meets ANSI/ASME B30.16 and all pertinent world standards, including the European Machinery Directive.
The patent pending "Arrow-Notch" free chain system is simple and reliable. Just one hand turns the indicator and operators will enjoy the easiest free chaining we have ever tested. Try to operate an SLB in free chain mode and the brake instantly engages, holding the load, minimizing the risk of an accident.
The Silver Series has a zinc-nickel-chrome plated finish, which is more durable and corrosion resistant than paint. It looks great too.
Plus the SLB has the quality features you expect from Ingersoll Rand.
- Meets ASME B30.21 Specifications and HST - 3M standards
- Low handle force required
- Value priced lever hoist with industrial rated performance
- One hand operation with the best free chaining available
- Shipyard hooks - available on 1.5 and 3 ton models only
- If a load is applied in the free chain mode, the brake will automatically engage, minimizing operator setup error
- 360 degree handle rotation
- Comfortable, rubber handle grip
- Reliable disc braking system
- Premium grade 100 alloy load chain
- Hardened swivel latch hooks
- Light weight design for better portability